FINAL GROUP PRESENTATION
A significant part of your grade this semester is the delivery of a team presentation.
Each team consisting of 2 to 3 students will be assigned a topic corresponding to one or more chapters in the book to study and to perform
further independent research on the subject matter.
Each team will be responsible for conducting an oral presentation to the instructor and the rest of the students in class.
The presentation should last approximately 2 hours, and should cover all topics within that chapter,
and others topics that the team deems relevant to the topic at hand.
The instructor will moderate class discussions, topics and dialogues.
Your group presentation is important!
Yes, your group presentation is important, so take it seriously. That being said, the purpose of the presentation is to:
- Teach you how to conduct a thorough independent self-study research on a given topic.
- Teach you how to immerse yourselves in a given subject matter of interest.
- Give you the opportunity to work within a team setting to accomplish a defined goal.
- Encourage you to perform management style oral and written presentations similar to ones you will encounter in your professional careers
Your presentation should include:
- A word document similar in content and structure to the notes available for other sessions in this class
- Optional Powerpoint slides to guide you through the various talking points (if you wish)
- Oral presentation of the chapter topics and similar discussions.