FINAL PROJECT GUIDELINES
A significant part of your grade this semester is the creation and delivery of full web site.
The project is either to design a web site of your own choosing, any topic or subject matter is OK. Or to redesign the http://www.samsultan.com site,
Your final project is important!
The project must include either of the following:
You can develop a web project on any subject you wish, providing that the content of the project includes all the elements covered in class,
including dynamic dhtml effects/behavior, event handling, at least one form with form validation, and cookies or web storage.
- 1a. A home page for http://www.samsultan.com including my profile and the various courses I teach by category
- 1b. The home page should allow the student to choose a particular course
- 2b. Each course landing page should allow the student to click on the various class sessions provided by that course
- 3.. For each class session, create a page for that session including lecture, objective, notes, etc.
- 4.. The use of the document object model
- 5.. The use of events to trigger processing such as hover over or dropdown lists
- 6a. A form validation process. The form will allow the student to submit feedback - either generic or pertaining to a specific course.
- 6b. I will provide a server process to accept user data collected from the form
- 7.. The use of client side cookie(s) or Web Storage
- 8.. The use of DHTML effects
Although this may seem like a lot right now, it really isn't. (Begin work NOW so you don't stress out by the end of the semester.)
I will answer questions regarding this in class.